The Euro-African Foundation carries out its operations through several projects and programs, which include:
- Developmental Cooperation: The Euro-African Foundation is actively involved in various developmental cooperation projects, particularly in the fields of health and education. These projects have been implemented in Sudan, South Sudan, and Poland.
- Africa Day in Poland: Since 2006, the Euro-African Foundation has been annually organizing a celebration of Africa Day in Poland on May 25th. The event is attended by guests from the Polish Government and Sejm, African diplomatic staff, journalists, Africans, and friends of Africa. The most recent event was held on May 25th, 2022.
- European-African relations: The Euro-African Foundation is working towards strengthening economic, social, political, and cultural relations between Europe and Africa. In this regard, the foundation provides various seminars, workshops, and study visits to Africa and Europe.
- Afrykamera Festival: Since 2017, the Euro-African Foundation has been a partner in organizing the annual Afrykamera African Film Festival in Poland. The foundation has helped in organizing the festival, co-funding, and hosting dinners in honor of the visiting African Directors, Actors, and Actresses.
- Path to Peace: The Euro-African Foundation is working in close collaboration with Polish and international organizations to promote peace in Africa and the world. Some of the foundation’s partners include the United Peace Organization in Sudan, Sant Egidio Community in Warsaw, the Polish branch of Aid to the Church in Need, the Flying Bag Foundation of Poland/Ukraine, and others.
- African Cultural Heritage in Europe: The Euro-African Foundation is working towards popularizing and preserving African cultural heritage in Europe, as well as European historical and cultural heritage in Africa.
- Support and Networking: The Euro-African Foundation is actively supporting and facilitating various local Sudanese and African non-governmental organizations and political associations. The foundation provides training, limited financial support, and assists them in obtaining grants to finance their projects and programs. The foundation is also engaged in networking different African-oriented associations and organizations to accelerate their work and coordinate their efforts.
dinate their activities.